Recognizing the best of Belmont University’s Alumni founders for their excellence in business and entrepreneurship.
Kindly Respond by September 17th
For those being recognized as a Top 100 Founder and their personal guests, please fill out the Business RSVP form
Thursday, October 10, 2019
5:00 Pm - Doors Open
6:00 PM - program Begins
7:00 PM - Networking
Maddox Grand Atrium
2000 Belmont Boulevard, Nashville, Tennessee
Please Park in the Curb Event Center Garage
ACCESSING THE CURB EVENT CENTER FROM I-440:
· Take Exit 3 to 21st Ave South/ Hillsboro Pike and stay on 21st Ave
· Continue north on 21st Ave until the light at Blair
· Turn right on Blair and continue straight until the stop sign at the intersection of Belmont Blvd
· Turn left onto Belmont Blvd and take the first right turn onto Delmar Ave
· Continue on Delmar and turn left at the stop sign onto 15th Ave South
· Turn left on Soccer field Drive (Alleyway by Johnson Center)
ACCESSING THE CURB EVENT CENTER FROM I-65:
· Take exit 81 onto Wedgewood Ave
· If coming from 65 South, you will turn right onto Wedgewood Ave. If coming from 65 North, you will turn left onto Wedgewood Ave.
· Continue straight on Wedgewood until you reach the traffic light at 15th Ave South
· Turn left onto 15th Ave south
· Take the second exit in the round about
· Turn right on Soccer field Drive (Alleyway by Johnson Center)
Update us on your information
If you would like to make a correction to the information you received in your Save The Date:
About the Belmont Entrepreneur Awards
The Belmont Entrepreneur Awards recognize the alumni who have started innovative, growing, and unique businesses. The awards honor the founders who are excelling at business and challenging their industry. To commemorate the entrepreneurial spirit of Belmont University, 100 outstanding alumni businesses, including 10 younger, rising businesses will be recognized.
About the Center for Entrepreneurship
The Center for Entrepreneurship offers a wide variety of programming to support our students' needs. All activities strategically fall under the three main pillars of the Center for Entrepreneurship: resources for practicing entrepreneurs, two on-campus businesses, and student organizations.