The Belmont Accelerator is for any Belmont undergraduate student who is launching or running a business. This program is for students who are dedicated to learning and growing a business. Membership includes dedicated office space, consistent time with our Entrepreneur in Residence, and resources and opportunities to take your business to the next level!
The Accelerator is a 10 week program on Monday nights from 4:00-5:30pm & attendance is required at all meetings.
Who can apply? Must meet all three criteria.
- Belmont undergraduate students (all majors)
- students launching or running a business
- students who are dedicated to learning
Member benefits include:
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with the Entrepreneur-in-Residence and Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship
- First access to clinics, workshops, mentors, and other events
- Luncheons with speakers, alumni, and local entrepreneurs
- Access to the Excellence in Entrepreneurship Grant to receive funds to support your business
- Private work space in the Massey College of Business
Applications are due September 3, 2018 and the program begins Monday, September 10, 2018.
If you have any questions, please email BelmontETP@Belmont.edu.
Accelerator Members 2017-2018
Ladies of Echelon (Quita Daugherty)
With The Band (Sarah Beth Perry)
College in Color (Jordon Washington)
Octo Music Group (Tally Bevis and David Schultz)
The Honest Consumer (Emily Waddell)
Runway Audio (Austin Woodruff and Tyler Traeger)
Dime (Just Bavier, Noah Karman, John Ottenlips, Ben Miner, and Heather Flanigan)