Selling is a critical part of every business’ success, yet the thought of “selling” strikes fear in the hearts of many creative business owners: fear of overselling, fear of rejection, fear of seeming like a used car salesman. The most effective sales people know that selling is a process of listening, empathy, and telling your story in a way that it resonates so fiercely with your targeted customer that they become your greatest sales tool.
That’s the idea behind Brandology: The Study [Art] of Sales, which will be held at redpepper on June 17th from 8:30am-4pm. Many people think branding is a great logo, imagery, or tone of voice. All of those are an important part of your brand, but it is not your brand strategy. A great branding strategy permeates every aspect of your business and moves your targeted customers through a process that includes awareness, consideration, and preference (marketing) on through to purchase, loyalty, and advocacy (sales).
Brandology is about a better understanding of the process coming from people who have walked the walk. The day will be both inspiring and interactive, not just a day of talking heads. Our speakers are preparing for you to walk away with tools and exercises that will help you to better understand how to up your sales game.
· Nate Flemming // Co-founder of redpepper, who will speak to “Why Humans Do What We Do,” a discussion on 12 Archetypes.
· Parker Gates // Co-CEO and Co-Founder of stok.d, who will provide us with some insight into Design Thinking and how it can help you empathize with your customer.
· Gavin Ivester // An Independent Consultant who will help bring targeted focus to your brand through defining your mission, vision, values, and culture.
· Karen Fairchild Westbrook // Founding Member of Grammy-winning group Little Big Town and Designer and Owner of Fair Child, in conversation with Libby Callaway of The Callaway, will discuss the power of storytelling in the music industry and how that can apply to fashion companies.
· Patrick Woodyard // CEO and Co-Founder of Nisolo who knows that following through to sales execution is where many companies fall short. Patrick will help us understand the importance of specific sales tactics that align with our brand strategy.
· Liza Graves // Co-Founder at StyleBlueprint.com who will speak to the importance of focus & consistency. How can we ensure that we move our customers through the process of selling without compromising our integrity?
We only have 100 spots. Don’t miss your chance to get up to two $60 tickets to Brandology, tickets that include lunch: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/brandology-the-study-art-of-sales-tickets-34035074825
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.