Student startups in Tennessee:
Do NOT miss your opportunity to pitch at 36|86: Student Edition!
Applications are open for 36|86: Student Edition, our mentorship and pitch competition for students from Tennessee colleges. Known for being a defining experience - see where it has taken past winners.
THIS is your chance to access funding, market support and resources that can transform your dreams into reality. What are you waiting for?
Some quick fine print:
- Teams must have at least one member enrolled in a Tennessee university or community college.
- Your business must be in the category of social enterprise, consumer goods/services, commercialized technology or software.
- 36|86: Student Edition pitch competition is on August 28, just one day before 36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival - another can't-miss for you and your teammates!
- Before the competition, Launch Tennessee will pair student finalists with mentors to refine their pitch and business plan.
- Finalists have four minutes to pitch their company to the judges
What about the big check? Judges have prizes up to $60,000 to award the four winners. Apply today and you could end up taking home funding to move your business to the next level (cue happy dance).
APPLY BY JUNE 4
Not eligible to pitch but still want to join the fun? RSVP to attend!